Sunday, March 27, 2011

Clarification

Sorry guys if I caught you off guard with my first post. I kinda got lost in my head ^.^* I guess those questions I posed to myself and to you were just the tip of the iceberg about things I wish I knew about the world and the beginning of me learning the answers to them. As you can probably tell, I love the diversity, randomness, and sheer variety of things life has to show me and I hope to cover but half of what it can show me in my life time (unless they can come up with a way to reduce aging). I digress, so moving on to the actual purpose of this blog, I believe the best way to answer those questions is to simply learn as much as I can through other cultures and my own. If I can broaden my horizons, and learn with an open-mind then maybe I can contribute something more meaningful to the world. Amassing this knowledge base is only half the battle though, what I do with it is the other half. So for now, while I'm going to keep documenting my experiences with traveling and cross-cultural awareness, I hope to add to my experiences as I Study Abroad. Someday though, I hope to be able to apply this knowledge, but as to when, what for, why, and how, I've no clue. Considering all that life can offer though, I'm sure I'll find something =^. .^=

No comments:

Post a Comment